• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi sign question

signguy 55

Any Flexi users out there? (I use version 7.5.2) I have a problem opening previous jobs and picking up additional vectors (lines) It may be a truck lettering job, I open it and save it but its got a double cut line it's picked up somewhere. I can go to "Convert stroke to outline" and ungroup or uncombine and delete the extra line. If I don't the plotter will cut the line twice. It's aggravating and takes some time to do it. Anyone have any idea what is the cause or how to prevent this?

Also does anyone know what happened to Flexiezine.com (Bobby)?

Thanks!

ashleighfiddler

The only thing I can think of is if your files have been converted or exported and you try to reopen them, if an object has a fill and a stroke then Flexi will interpret them separately, giving you 2 lines where there should be one.

signguy 55

You may be on to something. Seems like it is files that have been converted to curves, I'll see it that's what it's doing. Thanks!