• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Sign To Signlab

ytry

Anybody switch from Flexi to Signlab? How easy or hard was it to learn to the new software?

Gary Wiant

I switched years ago, during SL 5 release. It was fairly easy you just need to learn which menu the tools / features are located. I haven't needed to worry about it in a couple years but at the time I switched over Sign lab had a feature that you could "Emulate" other programs tool locations.

I can look tomorrow morning and see if that feature is still in SL10

TomK

I switched years ago, during SL 5 release. It was fairly easy you just need to learn which menu the tools / features are located. I haven't needed to worry about it in a couple years but at the time I switched over Sign lab had a feature that you could "Emulate" other programs tool locations.

I can look tomorrow morning and see if that feature is still in SL10

Gary Wiant what are you using for your RIP?

Niun

Waffle Baron
Once you know one you can learn the other easy enough. It is all the same box of tools just rearranged these days. I went the opposite and went from SignLab to Flexi on the cloud and have been happier than a pig in mud now that I have all the bells and whistles.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
We tried signlab for about a month and went back to flexi.
Flexi is very intuitive but signlab you need to learn a new 'program', not very intuitive.
Signlab tech support is good but like everyone else after some time they begin charging you for it.

d fleming

Been using signlab since inception. I am very able in flexi, all adobe products and corel. Signlab and corel are my go to. You can customize your tools any way you like in sl and it has many bells and whistles. Solid program.

Gary Wiant

Tom I'm using Signlab as my Rip, I've been very happy with it until I got my JV 300 with 8 color, it's not bad but needs some tweaking.

I disagree on sign lab not being intuitive I think signlab is very straight forward.

decalit

I would not recommend doing that. I went from signlab to Flexi, best move i ever made. Flexi has a lot more bells and whistles. I would try to get a demo or something from signlab before i forked up the money to switch.