• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Swatch Library

stickerhead

Anyone out there having the same problem we are having? I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what is going on with our Flexi system. We have Flexi 7.6v2...... I'm constantly losing my color swatch table. About once a week when I open Flexi and an error message comes up saying Failed to Load Swatch Library:

C:\ProgramFiles\FlexiSIGN-PRO7.6v2\Swatch\Table\Default.swt

I have uninstalled/re-installed Flexi numerous times. It just doesn't help. Has anyone else had this problem? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew Scher

the location of the swatch table is stored in the registry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amiable

You can try to delete this using Clear Prefs and any corruption to that set of prefs should go away - but to warn you this will also take out your other settings in Flexi including your PM setups.

Kollman32

the location of the swatch table is stored in the registry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amiable

You can try to delete this using Clear Prefs and any corruption to that set of prefs should go away - but to warn you this will also take out your other settings in Flexi including your PM setups.

Could you elaborate more on how you fixed the problem with the HKEY????