• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi transfer settings, profiles and preferences to new PC

InkHead

Our current PC that has the cloud version of Flexi/production manager is on its last leg. I have a new PC on order and was wondering if there is an easy way to transfer all the settings, profiles, preferences, etc.. from the old computer to the new?

I know I have to remove the license than install flexi on the new one but is there an option to backup all settings/profiles and than load it to the new computer or do I have to go through the whole process of installing the printer and changing everything manually.

2ny

I do a clean install of Flexi on the new machine, and then I copy the whole programfolder to a backup location just in case something crashes afterwards.
Then I copy over the old settings/files from the folders under SAi Production Suite; CASFonts, Filters, Fsfonts, Jobs and Settings, Profiles, Styles, Templates.
This has worked well for us.

best regards
Tony