• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi upgrade questions.

dirttoo

I bought my setup from Signwarehouse in 1999. It came with Vinyl Express Master 5.7 and upgraded to 6.5 which they told me was the top of the line Flexi Sign Pro product renamed. I want to upgrade to Flexisign Pro 10.5 or higher. I have a borrowed 10.1 version but it doesn't seem to have the half cut feature like the 10.5 version we used when we set up my Mimaki CJV. Can I get an upgrade reasonable priced? I see Craigslist list has 10.5 but you don't need a usb with those? Will those work? Thanks

dirttoo

I did contact Signwarehouse about this. I talked to a guy who told me the upgrade was I believe $1295. After a couple months I decided to inquire for more info and I talked to a lady who said the price was more like $2200 or $2800. I don't remember. She told me she doesn't know why the guy told me that. Too much for me at this time so I moved on. I saw Flexi had a special upgrade to the Cloud for $695 but when I called Flexi they told me to go thru Signarehouse. I left it at that. Next I went to the NBM trade show in Indianapolis and talked to someone from Flexi about what was happening and that I wanted to upgrade. He didn't know why that was a problem and would be glad to help. He took my name and number and was supposed to call me the next Monday. I still have not heard from them...

CS-SignSupply

If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact me at 877-602-4237. Pricing will depend on the level you have now and there was a promotion that the manufacturer ran a few months back that may have explained the pricing difference. You can also PM me you phone number and I will be happy to contact you.