• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi won't open

PolarBear

Hi,
I am using Flexi sign pro 8.5v1. I was using this morning to send some items to print. I closed it, went to lunch and when I came back I tried to open production manager to cut 3 jobs that I printed yesterday.
I received errors about not connecting to the activation server. I rebooted and now when I try to open Flexi or production manager, I am at the registration screen. I've been on hold with SAi for over 30 minutes (still listening to the lovely music as I type).
Has this thing lost all my settings, files, etc? Am I going to lose everything by filling in the product code information again?
Are there any backdoors to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Lori

thatzawrap

i had a similar random issue, it would happen here and there. But there is an update in software that did the fix for me.

Hope that helps

PolarBear

Finally got a support tech at Sai and they got it working with some magic. The jobs weren't lost. I just get to work a little later to get the jobs out to clients tonight.
Thanks!
Lori

thewvsignguy

We Had the SAME problem about two months ago with version 10. Everything was working fine one day, shut down the computer as always. Started the computer up, opened Flexi and PM and everything was gone! No presets, no cutter, no printer I had to set everything back up and that was a pain in the a**! The cut jobs stayed on the computer but the print jobs were never to be seen again. Called tech support and got everything up running again but there was no reason for why it did that and tech support had no answer. Good Luck!