• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi

skyhigh

A while back we had a thread where people were discouraged with their Flexi program, and had abandoned this particular software. I was just curious how many members we have out there that have this software, but don't use it?

NOT that I'd be interested in purchasing it, as that would put this thread into the (seldom seen) "classified" section. This is only a CURIOSITY question.....really. :rolleyes:

signage

NOT that I'd be interested in purchasing it, as that would put this thread into the (seldom seen) "classified" section. This is only a CURIOSITY question.....really. :rolleyes:

Yea believe that an I will sell you some ocean front property in N. PA.:rolleyes::Big Laugh

iSign

Hey there was a ****load of discussion this morning in the classifieds section over coffee... A bunch of guys were trying to find buyers to unload Flexi software cheap... so that's when someone mentioned your post... yeah, these guys were all falling over themselves trying to be the first to find you and dump their unused programs... but I think they were looking in classifieds... since that's where the party was this morning... damn, they all gave up and split...

better luck next time!

skyhigh

don't you have a print head to flush out or something? :ROFLMAO: OR A COCONUT TO PULL OUT OF YOUR ***?
I read the big discussion on the unhappy campers with the classified. I personally didn't have a problem with the current format, as I think everyone checks out the "whats for sale".

On the other hand.....the "wanted to buy", I can only imagine has the very least amount of traffic on all of signs101. I mean, who's going to go there to see if by chance someone wants something I have....that coincidentally I don't want anymore? If I don't want it, it will be in the classified "for sale" or at the landfill.

But alas..... this was just a curiosity question. :rolleyes:

LIKE YOU NEVER BROKE ANY RULES, YET RIGHT IN LINE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE. :noway:

skyhigh

Its my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Just curious as to who owns this software and isn't taking advantage of it....just curious chit chat....uh-huh.

iSign

Second stone...

And I didn't actually cast it now did I?
I tarted it up in a candy coated costume and offered it on a silver platter...

Not my fault you didn't choke on it... I guess my reputation precedes me...

For the record I checked the "want to buy" threads just last week...

I didn't see anyone looking to buy a nondescript empty brown bag with Aurora, complete printcraft2 DVD thrown in for free... which is ok, because Dave Dorsey, President, Aurora Graphics... probably wouldn't approve... and Fred might get another C&D letter from DD, P, ofAG which he could then post for all to laugh hysterically for a week, poking all kinds of fun at D, P, of AG...

So, nope... didn't see anyone wanting to buy MY nondescript brown bag for $299...

Actually didn't see anyone wanting to buy my Signlab 6 either... for $799...

Although you might be interested... simply for the sake of discussion, of course...

skyhigh

Second stone...

Not my fault you didn't choke on it... I guess my reputation precedes me...

:Big Laugh

So, nope... didn't see anyone wanting to buy MY nondescript brown bag for $299...

Actually didn't see anyone wanting to buy my Signlab 6 either... for $799...

Although you might be interested... simply for the sake of discussion, of course...

:U Rock:
hmmmmm signlab?