• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi8 and Vista

PMG

NO not at this time,they say they are working on the drivers,this subject has been beaten to death,,do a search youll see!!!!:thumb:

BobbyFosson

Flexi will not fully function in Vista... SAi has not officially released information on Vista compatibility but on their forums, they have stated that the majority of the incompatibility is on the third party drivers that allow Flexi to operate, not the program itself.

Seeing as the FlexiEzine.com site is sponsored by SAi, I would 'like' to think they would keep me in the loop, as they do the dealers. So far, no OFFICIAL word.

Here is a quote from their forum:
"Posted: 06 March 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote matthew
SAi is in the process of developing future releases which will be compatible with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista.

I have been sucessfully using an internal version on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for the Vista release then you can send your contact info to beta@saintl.biz

Keep in mind that any cutters, printers, and spectrophotometers that rely on manufacturer-supplied drivers—especially devices that use USB, FireWire or SCSI connections will not work in Vista until an updated driver is available from the manufacturer."