• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexipro 11

easystar

Question is flexipro 11 sp6 build number 2145 p1.2 work with or compatible windows 8? I was advise that it will not
work with windows 10 because of change of architectural design software new in windows 10. I am happy with Flexi
11 and have no good reason to upgrade or lease the software. Guess I am stuck! Any thoughts? Thanks looking forward to
your thoughs.

easystar

Question is flexipro 11 sp6 build number 2145 p1.2 work with or compatible windows 8? I was advise that it will not
work with windows 10 because of change of architectural design software new in windows 10. I am happy with Flexi
11 and have no good reason to upgrade or lease the software. Guess I am stuck! Any thoughts? Thanks looking forward to
your thoughs.

Since v.10.5 Flexi works just fine on windows 10 64 bit computers, and on windows 11.
Hi Attila

Your say 10.5 Flexi works well with win 10. I have flexipro 11 and wanting to use win 8 or 10. Scanvec says my version 11 is not compatible with win 8 or 10. Is your
program Flei or Flexipro and how did you get it to work with windows 10 64 bit?

jimdtg

Hi Attila

Your say 10.5 Flexi works well with win 10. I have flexipro 11 and wanting to use win 8 or 10. Scanvec says my version 11 is not compatible with win 8 or 10. Is your
program Flei or Flexipro and how did you get it to work with windows 10 64 bit?

Flexi 11 still works on Windows 10 without problem. The problem is you should verify your physical device and communication drivers if they support Windows 10 64bit.

FrankW

Sometimes if a software supplier mentions that his app is not compatible with an operating system, they mean that they havent tested it with that operating system, and wont give any support. The software can run anyway.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Flexi 11 will work fine on Windows 10. I couldn't stand Windows 8 and its interface and was happy to update my OS the first chance I got. Depending on your hardware, you shouldn't have a problem migrating.