• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexipro 8.1 to seiki 1100t cutting problems

LongBeachCoupe

i am using flexipro 8.1 and trying to connect it to my new seiki 1100t plotter and for some reason it wont let me cut anything in product manager it goes from 0% to (write port error. i tried changing the port to com3 and the computer must think thats its printing because under status it says cutting the the % bar keeps going up but the printer doesnt do anyhting please hlep this is driving me nuts lol:banghead:

Sign_Boy

Dumb question but did you install the drivers for the plotter?
Or check the plotter to see if it's ready to plot.

LongBeachCoupe

also flexipro has a bunch of plotters programed into but it doesnt have mine the closest things are a seiki 1100H and a seiki 1100sd

LongBeachCoupe

im pretty sure the drivers are installed although im not positive and the plotter has vinyl in it and i ran a test thing and it came out fine

ChristianSlager

It sounds like your plotter is not supported. You may want to try a generic hpgl driver, or you will have to contact your plotter manufacturer & scanvec to see if they may have drivers available. Have you updated to the latest release through scanvecs website?

LongBeachCoupe

I dont see an option for a generic HPGL driver... are you saying to pick any one thats HPGL? or is there supposed to be a "generic" option in the list...