• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign newbie

craigwojo

Hi everyone,

I have used Corel since version 5 and just purchased Flexi 8.5.

I am working on a backlit vinyl project with 6 different vinyl colors. When layering the colors without getting backlit light leakage due to incorrect registration between vinyl colors I would add a 1/16" contour to underlying colors. Is there a way within Flexi that AUTOMATICALLY adds for this?

Is there a good website to assist me in learning Flexi?

Thank you and God Bless,
Craig

mark galoob

just curious, why not print this if you have the capability to? that seems like a lot of diff colors of cut vinyl...

mark galoob

craigwojo

just curious, why not print this if you have the capability to? that seems like a lot of diff colors of cut vinyl...

mark galoob

Mark,

I haven't had the best results with digital graphics for backlit signage. Any suggestions?. Would really love to do good digital translucent prints but everything is too dark with good night results or too washed out with nice day results.

craigwojo

When showing what to cut in Flexi, I need all the colors to show ALL cutouts for each color so there is NO overlap on colors when applying.