• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Pro 10 Color Profiles

ASM Graphics

Hoping someone can help me out. I've searched all over the internet and cannot find the correct combination for color profiles or even someone who can build a library for us. We use the following:

Mimaki JV33-130 (SS21 Ink - 6 color) CMYKLcLm
FlexiSign Pro 10
3M Vinyl - different ones

Thank you in advance...Denise

ASM Graphics

No, they didn't and I've sent them a couple of emails without any response. If I remember correctly the media portion of the equation wasn't available on their site.

AUTO-FX

Right, I just looked through. Sometimes they hide them in earlier versions but I didnt see them. I DID find some profiles for myself though :)

Did you try contacting 3M?

ASM Graphics

Yes Sir, went the 3M route as well with no response. We're even willing to pay someone to create the profiles who have the right equipment to do so, but only found people that create RGB profiles and not CMYKLcLm :-(

AUTO-FX

Try contacting EYE4COLOR via PM . I think he might be able to point you in the right direction.