• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexistarter cloud 19 automark

Gasper

Me again and my problems
I got me a liyu tc1261-am it has an optical sensor to read marks thatare printed..
Then i had to buy a software thatwill read marks.. so i got me flexistarter 12 automark edition.. i got a usb key with an activation number. when i installed and activated thesoftware i realized that i have flexistarter cloud 19 jinka edition.. was aggravated, but then ive tried several devices and oneof them works. Kinda.
So what i did was.. i opened a new file set it to 107cm width, 49cm height, imported some graphics aligned them horizontaly one by one , set the marks.. and exported to .eps so i could open the file on myother computer which has flexi 8.6 and my old mutoh connected to it, and printed the file.. then i inserted the print into the cutter, it did read the first mark but then just rolls the material out.. after a day of thinking i said what if theres something wrong with the driver and the axis is inverted, x y.. the next day i tried it like this.. inserted the same material, just that now the height was 107cm and width 40.. it started reading the first mark, then wend to the second.. and started cutting.. just that it started cutting horizontally like it should be doing before?
Are there some weird settings that i dont know of, to set the orientantion of the marks or something? Im really lost.. before i had an old mutoh 1400d but i wasnt using it with flexi.. i did my best to try and explain the problem, i hope i succeded lol.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks

Gasper

So noone had this problem? Its like the registration marks are rotated for 90 degrees comparing to what it then starts to cut, after reading the marks. Its really weird

Gasper

Can at least someone help me with buying a flexistarter liyu automark edition.. or whatever is it called? New or used license, doesnt matter? Im really desperate with this problem. Just to say i dont a full flexisign as i already have a full 8.6 version which i got with my printer..
Thank you