• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor graphics & laminating

theyllek

Does anyone have a suggestion for a floor graphic vinyl that doesn't need to be over laminated? I've heard of Alumigraphics but haven't had any to test with and they are rather expensive.

We've been using Traffic Graffic from General Formulations with their overlaminate but we have a large order coming in and no laminator. Overlaminating manually for a few graphics here and there is okay, if a pain in the six, but doing that for a quantity of 54, 36" circles is on the insane side.

Or does anyone have a recommendation on a cold roll laminator?

bannertime

Just got a roll of Continental Walk & Wall. Seems really good for temporary stuff. Has slip and fire certificates. Other option is outsourcing.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a great material like the others but my product is about $0.56 sq.ft and its a UL slip resistant already without lam needed.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Does anyone have a suggestion for a floor graphic vinyl that doesn't need to be over laminated? I've heard of Alumigraphics but haven't had any to test with and they are rather expensive.

We've been using Traffic Graffic from General Formulations with their overlaminate but we have a large order coming in and no laminator. Overlaminating manually for a few graphics here and there is okay, if a pain in the six, but doing that for a quantity of 54, 36" circles is on the insane side.

Or does anyone have a recommendation on a cold roll laminator?

My version comes in 38"x150' so it would be a great size for that job.

bannertime

That's a great deal. When I use up this material I'll have to check yours out. Walk & Wall is 42"x82'. Real weird size, and $1.12 sqft.

Gotta

Big Fish, Can I get some info on this floor product. Have a large project to quote and don't want to lam.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
That's a great deal. When I use up this material I'll have to check yours out. Walk & Wall is 42"x82'. Real weird size, and $1.12 sqft.

Yes I carry it from the MFG and its just a weird size at 82'. I also have a 60" version of a 1-step UL Slip material that is only about $0.85 sq.ft