• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Foison C24 & Windows 7

jord

Hi All, I've had a Foison C24 for several years. After a bit of trial and error I managed to get it working via USB with Coreldraw and Windows XP. Now that support and security for XP has now ceased I thought it's about time I upgraded my OS to Windows 7 on that PC. But the issue is that I had no drivers for W7 and everywhere I searched didn't give me much info. Before I upgrade the OS to W7 i need to do some research.

When the C24 is installed it's labelled as a Graphtec CE1000-60, So I searched the net and found drivers from Graphtec that support W7. They're 2012 i think but thats good enough for me. I also read that the CE2000-60 will work, got those drivers too. Anyway I digress, I installed my Corel X4 on my W7 notebook and installed the C24 as a Graphtec CE1000-60. Its installed and its connected via USB.
The weird issue I have is that it will cut lettering from Corel but if i was to create a square to cut out it will not cut. It was late last night and I was tired so gave up and went to bed. Any ideas???

Lee J
confused.gif