• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Follow On From Im In Trouble Please Help!

james potts

THE INPUT FROM EVERYONE WAS SPOT ON AND MUCH APPRECIATED. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW OF AND IM STILL STUCK. SIGNLAB IS STILL SAYING THAT THE DEVICE IS NOT RESPONDING. I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY WOULD LEND ME A MANUAL FOR THE GRAPHTEC FC2100- 60A AS IT MIGHT SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE PROBLEMS IM HAVING, OR IF SOMEONE COULD PHOTO COPY ONE FOR ME AND I WILL PAY FOR ANY COSTS INCURRED. IM REALLY STUCK AND DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN. IM WAITING FOR A LEAD TO ARRIVE WHICH MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, BUT THEN IT MIGHT NOT.

CHEERS EVERYBODY, JAMES:help:

SAS

Have you tried contacting Graphtec for a manual? I saw on your other post that you need a cable I would think they would be able to help you out with both.

james potts

ive rang a few times but i keep getting an answer machine. left a couple of messages but no one has contacted me. i will try again tomorrow.

all the best, james

Call Ron at Accugraphic 800-268-3672, because your machine sounds like it is in need of service.

Other than reloading your software - there is not much else you can do. It sounds like the machine is "printing" an error - which most manufacturers will not usually release the info anyway.

Anyway - Ron should be able to help and steer you correctly.

Hope this helps.

james potts

cheers pro signs and graphix, it is sorted now. it ended up being the hp-gl. i managed to get through to graphtec and they gave me a step by step guide which was cool. thanks for your reply,
all the best, james