• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Change Here?

mfatty500

My font has changed on this site, is it just me? All the fonts on every other website/ forum is the same, just curious.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
now its back to normal -- I noticed that it changed once or twice during the day... but I thought it was just my computer at work dropping fonts as it sometimes does.
But now that I'm at home, the site came up with that serif font, but now its back to 'normal' (Arial)

Someone in the site management team is probably playing around with the CSS

oldgoatroper

Now the font is back to the serif version... and I had to log back in to the site -- the third time in perhaps a half-hour. -- somebody is defn mucking about

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Something is being changed somewhere. I'm frozen on Firefox v40 here for compatibility reasons, and haven't made any tweaks.
Interesting how at least three users can all see a difference yet no-one has been fiddling.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I've seen the same thing... Some days a slab serif font, sometimes arial style font, some pages slab style, some slab. In my conversation with you yesterday it was Arial on the main site but this slab serif on the conversation pages...

oldgoatroper

We have not changed a thing, I will look into why you see a change as we have made ZERO.

K, for the last couple days, I find myself logged out after a much shorter time than time-outs have happened in the past (maybe 20 mins or so) and upon logging back in the look flips back and forth from one to the other (see attached) with no input from me. Its just that way when I log in -- even the login screen will show the change.

2017-03-29_121136.jpg 2017-03-29_124742.jpg

and this is happening to me both at home and at work

oldgoatroper

And after the previous post, this thread did not advance to the top of the "All Recent Posts" list...

Something is screwy --- wait, I just saw this... "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Last edited:

mfatty500

Mine kept saying to be approved by moderator, or something of that nature. The layout is now in one single column now, it was side by side for the longest time. I like this layout mucho better

mfatty500

Here's what it is saying: it was like this since I posted this morning. Of course this is from my last post
upload_2017-3-29_21-3-18.png