• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font gods be with me

gbarker

I know it is a simple font but I can't seem to find it in my database. I have to cover (exactly) the existing lettering. Any help identifying this font would be greatly appreciated. :banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 124

gbarker

Mine matches it, I don't know what to tell you. Regular Times looks quite a bit different, but Bold seems to be a perfect match here.

Well don't I fell like a complete idiot. It's been a long week if I can use that excuse. If not, I nothing else to say...

Thanks!

gbarker

Well don't I fell like a complete idiot. It's been a long week if I can use that excuse. If not, I nothing else to say...

Thanks!

Okay I've tried but Times bold doesn't match like I need it to. Looks great on screen but doesn't really line up after making the necessary adjustments. Any other suggestions?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Okay I've tried but Times bold doesn't match like I need it to. Looks great on screen but doesn't really line up after making the necessary adjustments. Any other suggestions?

Don't try to re-invent the wheel. How about node editing?

JB

R08

Are the customers that picky? Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference especially if it's secondary copy.