• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help-ID

SignShopGal

SignShopGal
Hello! It's been a while since I last posted. I'm looking high and low for a font that is close to the one on this logo, it is for the company but I need to create a vector form of it to put on the backs of their traffic signs I make for them. Corporate is of no help and don't even ask about the contractors level of knowledge.

I am more specifically just looking for a font to match or closely match "SUNROC". It is not Arial or Arial Black, Microsoft Sans Serif, Geneva or helvetica.

Any suggestions would be a super big help!

Thank you!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sunroc-Building-Materials-logo.jpg
    Sunroc-Building-Materials-logo.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 205

J Hill Designs

You posted a link to a credit application. This has nothing to do with what I am doing or what I was asking for. Their company and my company have contracts and accounts with one another, we install and make all their traffic control signs, set up traffic control for them.

Thank you for you help though.

there's a vector version of the logo in said credit application :thumb:

SignShopGal

SignShopGal
there's a vector version of the logo in said credit application :thumb:

Not only am I blind, I must have forgotten everything I know about PDF and Illustrator. Duh me.

Perfect upon perfect. The only thing that didn't import was the "BUILDING MATERIALS". I don't have it in my font book, type kit.

J Hill Designs

Not only am I blind, I must have forgotten everything I know about PDF and Illustrator. Duh me.

Perfect upon perfect. The only thing that didn't import was the "BUILDING MATERIALS". I don't have it in my font book, type kit.

odd, corel imported it perfectly
its also eurostile btw
edit: I guess the subcopy is bolder than in your jpg version

Attachments

• sunroc.pdf
    199.7 KB · Views: 200

SignShopGal

SignShopGal
odd, corel imported it perfectly
its also eurostile btw
edit: I guess the subcopy is bolder than in your jpg version

I found a really similar font to Eurostile. Here is a black and white vector of what I got for end results with a little tweaking:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sunroc black & White logo.jpg
    Sunroc black & White logo.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 203