• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help please

Jim C

Would anyone possibly know what font this might be. Thanks

Attachments

• Ready Faster.jpeg
    Ready Faster.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 128

Replicator

Rockwell condensed is the only things I can come up with

that share some telling commonalities . . . .

It seems to be modified in some manner !

Jim C

Thanks but the closest ones I can find are Cheltenham,Conserif,Hancock RR, and Renault. but still aren't correct... I have a sneaking feeling this is a font just not a famous one lol......Anyone else care to try I have been searching for this for at least a week.

Jackpine

Thanks but the closest ones I can find are Cheltenham,Conserif,Hancock RR, and Renault. but still aren't correct... I have a sneaking feeling this is a font just not a famous one lol......Anyone else care to try I have been searching for this for at least a week.

If it is just for a few words, type it out with the closest font, convert to curves and adjust as needed using the bitmap as a guide.

Last edited:

Jim C

Yea jackpine thanks for the info but i already know how to do all that i was just hoping that i could find the font cause to me it really looks like a font not just a oneoff logo