• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font help please

ckoziol

Can anyone help me with the font used here? My niece wants this for her car window for Christmas and wants the font used. I went thru everything I have and can't pinpoint it.

Attachments

• drive like a cullen2.jpg
    drive like a cullen2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 73

ckoziol

Thanks for the help everyone! Really weird, the Zephyr I had was a scrpit font, completely different from the one you pointed me to!!

This is great, I'll send to my niece so she can buy the font and she'll be happy to have what she needs for me to cut now. (when she sees she's got to buy it, watch how fast any font will do! lol Ah to be young again!)

:U Rock:

ckoziol

A really weird thing happened...I went to fonts.com and found the Zephyr font and it shows exactly as it should and said $20. So I paid it and went to download it and anothe font they give you for free. When I open the font on my computer, it shows the old Zephyr script font like I already had. And this is when I open it right out of the zip file! I wrote to their customer service dept., it'll be intereting to hear what they have to say. So I'm still without the font.