• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

rydods

Member for quite some time.
This font looks slightly easy to identify but the serifs are slightly challenging..

Attachments

• BUCKMASTERS.jpg
    BUCKMASTERS.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 55

JS

????

I guess I can understand if a person has searched and just can't find the name of a font and asks other people to help out and take time from their day looking for fonts they are not even making money on. But as I can see from all of your previous posts it seems like all you do is ask everyone for help to do your job. I see post after post after post of you asking for font names. How about spending some time and looking for yourself. Other people are busy and don't have the time to waste. In 23 years of making signs I have NEVER had to ask other to do my job. I have always spent a few minutes and found my own information, I guess I'm not lazy to do my own work.

J Hill Designs

I guess I can understand if a person has searched and just can't find the name of a font and asks other people to help out and take time from their day looking for fonts they are not even making money on. But as I can see from all of your previous posts it seems like all you do is ask everyone for help to do your job. I see post after post after post of you asking for font names. How about spending some time and looking for yourself. Other people are busy and don't have the time to waste. In 23 years of making signs I have NEVER had to ask other to do my job. I have always spent a few minutes and found my own information, I guess I'm not lazy to do my own work.

Thats one tall horse ya got there

JS

Thats one tall horse ya got there

It's not meant to sound lie that. It just gets to me that I spent time to learn to o this trade the correct way. I spent my time in t trenches. Hour after hour and year after year learning this trade. Then come along people buying cheap printers and cutters trying to undercut people then come online
asking for help.

I help out a lot of people needing it. I just cant justify someone with about 150 posts to this site and all of them are asking for the names of fonts. If it was just one or two then no problem.