• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help...

cOrKinSA

I have to do some decals for a realtor and for some reason they are not having an easy time locating a clean file for me to work with. Does anyone know if this is a font or simply created. I tried myfonts.com, but no luck. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Door sign.gif
    Door sign.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 103

cOrKinSA

Thats what I was going to do but at the last minute I was told that they want additional text on there vehicles using the same font.

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Customer wants font ... font is not identifiable ... customer should supply font name or the font itself. :rolleyes:

SignosaurusRex

Premier looks to be a custom creation beginning with EXOTIC 350 (also known as Peinor, or Peinot or Penguin) as a base of for construction. It may be a reasonable choice for secondary copy.

cOrKinSA

I know how this job is going to end. Bad.

From the begining she isn't happy to put lettering but on her truck but because her fellow realtor made 9000.00 more a month by advertising on her vehicle, she wants to do the same thing.
She then tells me "it better not come out looking horrible" and then continues to to tell me where she wants everything to go which I can tell you will look HORRIBLE.
To cover my ASSests I am going to provide her with a photo proof and a SIGNED approval to get this job started.