• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Font ID help please

okeesignguy

A new customer that moved to town...
Another of a few locations ..

Typical story....he wants us to handle his truck lettering in this area...
Of course the sign shops in the other locations are not willing to give up artwork...

Long story short I can easily reproduce this although it sucks and I wish I coulda done his original...if I only had the font...

I don't have it and can't find it...
I have a feeling that those "lower case" letters are really resized uppers...

Anybody know what font it is...?
Logo.jpg

SignosaurusRex

You have two different fonts going on there.
The "Central Air Inc." appears to be Baskerville Bold .....squeezed and leading characters re-sized.
The "Miller's" is something entirely different and I come up with no match. It does appear to be a 'lower case caps' font judging by the serifs.

okeesignguy

You have two different fonts going on there.
The "Central Air Inc." appears to be Baskerville Bold .....squeezed and leading characters re-sized.
The "Miller's" is something entirely different and I come up with no match. It does appear to be a 'lower case caps' font judging by the serifs.
Thank you for your help...I will check Baskerville again when I get to the shop...I thought I looked at that yesterday...

JR's

Miller's is close to LTReally Medium (Bold) if you sqeeeeeese the hell out of it.

okeesignguy

NOPE on both Baskerville as well as LTReally Medium...
You guys are not seeing the square corners...
Thank you for your help but I think I have them talked into going with the font that I substituted...
Logo.jpg