• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Help Please

Westwood

Hi, can someone please help ID this font?

Thank You

Attachments

• Sarah.PNG
    Sarah.PNG
    58.5 KB · Views: 179

SignosaurusRex

I don't have a match and also doubt that it is actually a type style.
With all due respect Fred, I believe it is most possibly a font. With the incredible amount of "Handwritten Scripts" hitting the market these days ...and with alternate characters and alt ligatures, it makes for nearly impossible I.D. This massive influx amounts to nothing less than "Font Pollution".

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
With all due respect Fred, I believe it is most possibly a font. With the incredible amount of "Handwritten Scripts" hitting the market these days ...and with alternate characters and alt ligatures, it makes for nearly impossible I.D. This massive influx amounts to nothing less than "Font Pollution".
That may be so but I reached my reasonable doubt when nothing like it showed up in the Find My Font app and I considered that it was only four letters that could be knocked out by hand by a lot of guys or gals in less than an hour.