• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT ID HELP

fwgrafix

Any Help would be great, whats the font in logo

Attachments

• Obiss+12.jpg
    Obiss+12.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 184

JimmyG

It's my opinion that Find my Font doesn't work well on copy like this test fit to path, because it has a hard time picking out separate letters to scan for a match. I've had to do bitmap crops and paste in a straight line to get matches...

SignosaurusRex

It's my opinion that Find my Font doesn't work well on copy like this test fit to path, because it has a hard time picking out separate letters to scan for a match. I've had to do bitmap crops and paste in a straight line to get matches...

With all due respect, it sounds like you need to go back and learn all of the tools, their capabilities and adjustments in FindMY Font.

JimmyG

Thanks S. Rex, I will do that... fwgrafix's circle emblem looks like an excellent sample to start with...:)

SignosaurusRex

Thanks S. Rex, I will do that... fwgrafix's circle emblem looks like an excellent sample to start with...:)
Don't waste your time with that one. I ran it through the full gamut with FMF with no real good results. Additionally, the lettering in that emblem appears to possibly be hand-done and/or created by an amatuer.

shoresigns

It looks hand-lettered to me, but Romana is probably close enough to satisfy the client. The W is different, but you could just invert an M.

http://myfonts.us/td-Fk9uc2

Here's a much better sample of the logo from a YouTube video. This was found at the top of a Google search for the client's name.

ob.PNG

fwgrafix

Don't waste your time with that one. I ran it through the full gamut with FMF with no real good results. Additionally, the lettering in that emblem appears to possibly be hand-done and/or created by an amatuer.
I did run that logo through find my font, normally I have excellent results but no hits