• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID help

Precision Eng

Needing help identifying the font for the words
Las Lunas. The top 2 are the same and the bottom is different..
Maybe custom, I don't know yet...

Mike

boatpics.jpg

SignosaurusRex

The reason I ask is, If the client created the pic's...they should be able to supply the font name and/or font for you to use on this project. If this was created as a proposal by another shop...which in my mind it does appear to be, I might be a bit upset if I were the other shop that created this proposal and you were recreating it for the client and I had not been compensated for my design time. Do you see were I am going with this? Don't get me wrong, I love to help a brother out, especially here with fonts, but when I see something that appears to be a little off-color than I have to ask. After all "Fair is Fair"......Just something to think about.:wink: ???

Typestries

the client is stealing the design from the person that designed it for him. Knowing the boat biz it's doubtful your client paid for it. We see this all the time on our lettering website. You'll never win duping someone elses work. Take the professional route and explain to your cleint that you can do a nice design and a great job for them but you need to devise your own design—then YOU wont be stealing someone elses design OR have to look for the font.

FYI it looks like the work of http://marinegraphics.com/

Maybe you could ask them for the font...and the illustrator file too.

Precision Eng

I hear where you guys are coming from. I mis-read the email they sent as they wanted the font in pic #3, which is basically a graphic pic pasted on the boat, duplicated, but could also be the works of another shop, I don't know

In any event I'll contact the person and see if they can supply the font name, as like was mentioned, if they created it then they will know what it is..

Mike