• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT ID ... PLEASE

BASSANI

Attachments

• FONT.jpg
    FONT.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 182

GimmeLiberty

Bassani, try this website. It's saved my a** quite a few times. There's literally hundreds of thousands of fonts there and you can download and use them for free.

If you can't find what you're looking for there, chances are you won't find it. Period. Just be patient when scrolling through the fonts. It may take you over 50 - 60 pages and a couple hours to find what you're looking for. I, of course bill my clients for the time I spend looking for their fonts, which they should have had readily available but didn't. Just shows you how much and how little their logo and brand means to them.

PS, don't look under hand-written or script fonts. Look under Sans Serif. It's all categorized on the website. Contact me if you need further assistance at gimmeliberty61@gmail.com

Good luck, Bassani!

Last edited: