• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID please

Gene@mpls

I don't have a clue. Anyone? Thanks Gene :thankyou:

Attachments

• premier.jpg
    premier.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 65

cleanmywound

How the heck does Fred do that?
Does he have ALL fonts memorized?

He IS the man!

Saved me a couple times...
Thank you, Fred!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How the heck does Fred do that?
Does he have ALL fonts memorized?

He IS the man!

Saved me a couple times...
Thank you, Fred!

• Copy image to Photoshop
  • Apply Threshold command and adjust to display the letters without the effects
  • Copy and Paste into FontExpert
  • Select "P" and "S" and click appropriate buttons in FontExpert
  • Wait ten seconds for report listing all matches ranked by order of certainty ... verify visually against FontExpert display of font
  • Post at Signs 101
Elapsed time = Less than 5 minutes because the sample text was of a decent size and had not been modified.

That's how I did it.

DOGraphics

• Copy image to Photoshop
  • Apply Threshold command and adjust to display the letters without the effects
  • Copy and Paste into FontExpert
  • Select "P" and "S" and click appropriate buttons in FontExpert
  • Wait ten seconds for report listing all matches ranked by order of certainty ... verify visually against FontExpert display of font
  • Post at Signs 101
Elapsed time = Less than 5 minutes because the sample text was of a decent size and had not been modified.

That's how I did it.

Do you Sleep ??:beer

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do you Sleep ??:beer

Enough and I even have dedicated time every day with the Mrs., make signs and vinyl graphics, manage Signs 101 and work on my digital art publishing.

All thanks to my Furbies! (along with Bigdawg Stacy and the many members who take time to alert me to various things that may need my attention here.)

Thank you Stacy. Thank you members (you know who you are).

violet.gif
pops_blinking.gif

sissy.gif
jr.gif
blueboy.gif
guido.gif
blondie.gif