• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Request - Sort of Gotham but not

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Sorry for the small size of the attached sample image. I cropped it out of a customer provided PNG image. MyFonts' What the Font filter isn't providing any accurate matches. The lettering reminds me of Gotham, but the curves in the "S" are somewhat more squared.

Attachments

• TMS-Sample.png
    TMS-Sample.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 110

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Nexa is a little closer of a match than Gotham. I have the Nexa and Nexa Slab families. The ends of the "S" in Nexa open up more horizontal than the sample image. The "S" in Montserrat is even more horizontally opened.

Johnny Best

Nexa is a little closer of a match than Gotham. I have the Nexa and Nexa Slab families. The ends of the "S" in Nexa open up more horizontal than the sample image. The "S" in Montserrat is even more horizontally opened.
My Nexa Bold matches up pretty well with yours. I never buy fonts so it was free from somewhere.

Attachments

• nexa.jpg
    nexa.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 48