• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Identification

Jen Goodwin

Does anyone know what font this is? I don't seem to have it on my system...and if I did, I probably deleted it :) It's not lydian.

geb

I did a search on myfonts.com, what the font, and it could possibly be Luxe-Regular. I thought it looked right on. The font goes for $24.00.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The name of the font is Studio or Studio Bold depending on which source you get it from.

Serials Type Collection = Studio
Mecanorma = Studio Bold
Varityper = Studio Bold

The bad news is Serials is only sold as a collection or given away when you buy FontExpert. Mecanorma and Varityper are both out of business.

The good news is that GEB is correct that Luxe at myfonts.com is also a version of it.

You may find it among the free font websites if you want to go searching. Check our weblinks section for a long list of such sites.

Jen Goodwin

Thanks guys! And how cool is what the font? I never heard of that, so I went and ran the search also...thanks geb - I love new stuff like that :)
I am on a mission armed with more knowledge now. I scanned what the customer had and I could use it, but the type is alot cleaner if I can find the font, and he likes it, so there my be some copy changes in the future on stuff and it would be nice to have the font, although, I don't particularly like it and would like to talk him into something else. :)

geb

What the font is neat, I noticed it when hanging out in the weblinks section here under fonts. The bad thing is there are fonts so similar, you may think you have the right font, and the customer may notice something intricate in a letter that you missed, and you could lose the job. Happened to me last year. Nice to be able to come here and get the different ideas and identities on fonts your looking for.

George