• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font identification ?

Conor Knoxx

anyone willing to take a stab at this one?
Its actually for information signs, for Best Western - for some reason getting the info from them is like pulling hen's teeth! lol
All I keep getting is "no, that's not right"....with no answer to tell me which it actually is!
Thanks in advance!
Conor

Attachments

• BW font sample.jpg
    BW font sample.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45

JMPrinting

This is in no way intended to be racist but is the hotel owner a foreign guy? I seem to have the most problem with India customers, they always pay but they always want it cheap, fast and have no idea what they really want. I have a handful of customers like that that are other nationalities as well but they seem to all be like that and critique everything and do not have quality images or ANYTHING. But, they are also good customers and always pay...but for some reason always want "tax included" price and some state they don't pay sales tax lol

Conor Knoxx

actually, the "problem" is farther up the corporate chain. We make proofs, he passes them on to his "standards" rep - and she just says the font's wrong. When asked what font they want, she apparently just tells him "the sign company should know that" ... which is just one of the dumber things I've ever heard...
so I'm gonna take one more shot at it, and leave it up to them.