• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help font identification

Hypedz

I have just got a new computer and lost most of my fonts and can't find this one
when I go to load the file it says font missing

can anyone identify it please?

Attachments

• Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 131

unclebun

Couple of things to try. First, look at the error message about the missing font. It may name the font. Second, copy the Windows fonts folder from the old computer into your new computer, or to an intermediate medium, then selectively install them on the new computer.

Hypedz

Couple of things to try. First, look at the error message about the missing font. It may name the font. Second, copy the Windows fonts folder from the old computer into your new computer, or to an intermediate medium, then selectively install them on the new computer.
thank you, it says the font is silhouette-regular, old computer is dead, cant get it off that, will have to keep searching online for it i guess