• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Identity

NickB

I've tried font finder programs, unfortunately, nothing matches. See attached. It is for Fire Apparatus, I am unsure if its proprietary. The truck has a "Welch" emblem on it.

Capture.PNG
Capture 2.PNG

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Highly likely that the font was proprietary. Welch Fire Equipment Corporation went out of business fairly recently and that font most likely went with the company. Have you looked to see if Letterheads has something close?

NickB

Highly likely that the font was proprietary. Welch Fire Equipment Corporation went out of business fairly recently and that font most likely went with the company. Have you looked to see if Letterheads has something close?
Forgot about letterheads, I took a look and unfortunately couldn't find a match, couldn't even find one adjacent enough. Would you happen to know of other sites similar to Letterheads in style?