• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font issue

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Hi There!
We have had this issue before and i am hoping to be able to resolve it once and for all lol! We have two workstations with Signlab 9. I will often get files from customers and or design things on my station and then it will have to be opened and worked with later on the other workstation. Some fonts (Especially Adobe) seem to be missing from the second workstation. I have tried everything that I know to install the same fonts to the second system but I am obviously missing something.
I have tried the help on signlab.com as well as looked on here and not found a clear way to resolve this.
I was hoping to download the missing font from on computer to a flash drive and install it to the other station from that but for some reason they are not being recognized so I am probably missing a step.
It doesn't happen often but a solution would be swell! Anyone?
If you can just point me to a thread here that has probably covered this I would be greatful!
Thanks All!

tbullo

Superunknown
Have you tried this?

• Copy all fonts from windows font folder on main computer to a removable drive.
  • Go to second computer and open the windows font folder
  • drag all the fonts within the removable drive (individually- not the folder) into the window fonts folder
  • after all fonts have loaded open Signlab
  • Use the Install fonts feature to install, make sure you select all types as well as C:/ and any other drives on that system.
That should install all your true type and adobe fonts.
Hope this helps.

Last edited: