• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font manager?

anotherdog

Having finally been forced to upgrade my XP to system 7, I had to kiss goodbye to my beloved Adobe Type Manager. A relationship I'm sure lasted for 15 years through both Mac and PC.

Now I'm in font flux. What recommendations can you give for decent font management software that will play nice with win 7?

thank you and TGIF!

showcase 66

I have been looking into adobe font folio 11 or suitcase. Havent made up my mind. Some of the people I have talked to usually hate one or the other.

ForgeInc

I have been using newest versions of both suitcase and font explorer pro (on the mac side), not happy with either really. I haven't used suitcase too much as it's on my home laptop, but I'm hoping it's more reliable than font explorer pro. I can't seem to get a clean workflow for activating (and keeping them active) and auto activating fonts with font explorer, though it does seem to keep em fairly organized.