• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font name please

Terry Nicholson

Hi Guys and Gals, have a sign to do and cannot find a font. I have a pic of a font that is close but no cigar. The font that I need has a better shaped "s"and the P is not so low. Any help would be appreciated.
Terry

Attachments

• FONT.jpg
    FONT.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 171

Terry Nicholson

pic attached to post

Hi Fred
I did attach photo but it does not show only thumbnail. The font you have is close. What would the name be. Not sure why it does not show, I uploaded the file.
Terry

Attachments

• FONT.jpg
    FONT.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 200

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The name is Uptight.

What format is the picture you uploaded? It should expand to show the full image.

Again though, can't you get a picture of the actual font and upload that?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can't make an ID with the fonts I have where I'm at which is a collection of 5,000. It is not among them.

If memory serves however, it has a bell going off that it is a font that came with CorelDraw ..... but before they switched from their own fonts to Bitstream. Perhaps OP or some other longtime Corel user will recognize it.

Otherwise, it would take about 30 minutes to hand digitize (which I would charge the client for not supplying you with his logo or at least naming the font).

geb

The earliest version I have is 9, the closest I could find but not a perfect match is Letraset Pump Triline.

George

Attachments

• BAGEL PLUS.jpg
    BAGEL PLUS.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 173