• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font plz

mander0104

Hello! I'm thinking this font question is supposed to go under "fonts & typography" but unfortunately I cannot find that forum..so if someone could point me in the right direction, or answer my post regardless i would appreciate it. Could someone plz help me identify the fonts in the attached logo. Thank you!

Attachments

• image002.gif
    image002.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 112

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
mander0104 said:
Hello! I'm thinking this font question is supposed to go under "fonts & typography" but unfortunately I cannot find that forum..

To find any forum, go to the forums. The home page of Signs 101 is a portal and what you see as forum threads is a portal listing of the last 20 threads which have been posted to in various forums.

There are several links which say Forums on the site home page. Once you go to the forums you will see the various categorized forums listed. To start a thread, just click into the appropriate one and look for the New Thread button.

mander0104

yes fred

Yes fred, I know about the forums link, and the diff, categories, i just couldnt find the "font" category. I must be blind. I see all the others...where is fonts??

mander0104

found it

OK! Stupid me! Found it! Didnt realize that it would be under "software"...kinda silly! Anyway, I'll know for next time ty!