• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Problem

S

Sign-Man Signs

I have a problem with a font Arial Rounded-Bold. When I open a file, it prompts me for the font, Arial Rounded Bold-Bold, which I don't have or can find. I just replace it with Arila Rouned Bold. There is really no difference that I can see. Any suggestion? Problem started about tweo days ago. Done system restore from about 2 weeks ago. Still prompting for font.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It sounds like you must have received a job that had the font in it and that this then became set as your last used or default font. In most cases the best way to deal with it would be to locate all instances of the font in the job, select them, set them to be the Arial version you have installed and then resave the job.

The two fonts are almost certainly the same font as to the vectors contained in it. One has been renamed as a clone to avoid royalties and the other is the original font published by the owner of the copyright.