• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fontnav and google chrome

mikey-Oh

Just cleared my font catalogue in fontnav and reloaded. Now chrome keeps giving me "awe snap" errors... does anyone know what fonts I need to keep chrome happy?

visual800

you have upset the beast lol.

obviously there are a couple of fonts that chrome needs just like IE I suppose you need to make sure you have the basic fonts it likes. I did a search but got boared with all the BS website google pulls up to find what im looking for

mikey-Oh

Thanks for looking visual800. I tried to add all the webfonts I could remember last night, but still no luck!

The beast is indeed angry with me! Looks like a young priest and an old priest are my only hope now.

Just confuses me, that fontnav goes a bit overboard with the font management. Why would it deactivate essential program and system fonts when they're left in their own little system directory?!
:help:

mikey-Oh

Solution

Solution for anyone in a similar pickle...

Google's Chrome likes to have:
Arial
Arial Black
Comic Sans MS (ugh)
Courier New
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Palatino Linotype
Tahoma
Times New Roman