• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football Sideline Signs

Billct2

Anyone know a wholesaler for something like the attached pic? 3'x8' Foam A frames with banner covers.
It's the foam that's new to me, seen them with pvc tube frames, and pop ups but not faom
Thanks 1.JPG

Billct2

We've done coro a frames that worked well, and the pvc framed ones which were ok But they have a new manager and they want to look at these. From what I can see thay are 3" thick foam which hinges open somehow and has a banner velcoed over it.

GH Imaging in Michigan has a sideline banner system. It's not foam; it uses corrugated plastic. Probably less expensive than foam.

Anyone know a wholesaler for something like the attached pic? 3'x8' Foam A frames with banner covers.
It's the foam that's new to me, seen them with pvc tube frames, and pop ups but not faom
Thanks View attachment 160998
Hi Billct2,
Columbus Canvas Products manufactures many types of wall and floor pads. We may be able to help. We're in Columbus Ohio.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you, Roxanne

C2 Media

Hi Bill, I have not seen that type of system. I actually have a flyer laying next to me for www.abacatalog.com that shows a triangular pad that 'resembles' your piece. I am not familiar with aba, I just have this flyer. We have done these a-frames in the past just cutting a single piece of coroplast to fold into an A-frame like mentioned earlier. I would be interested in finding out if you can identify a supplier for your piece as I might have an interested client as well.

Billct2

thanks for the leads, I will post if I find a solution. I could just buy from the original place I found, but so can my client. Or they may just go back to coro triangles when they see the cost