• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale - 5 New Mutoh Valuejet 1604 440ml Inks

xxaxx

Hi everyone, We are selling some extra Valuejet 1604 440ml inks that are still new and in the plastic packaging. They are all official Mutoh inks (VJ-MSINK3A). There are 1 each of the C - M - Y colors and 2 Black. We are asking $85 for each. There is also an additional Black that was plugged into the unit so its not new, but it has pretty much no use on it except for a couple cleanings I believe, which we will take any best offer on or it can be included if you buy all the inks at once.

The manufacturing dates are:
Black - July 26 2012
Black - May 14 2012
Yellow - Aug 2 2012
Magenta - Jun 9 2012
Cyan - July 31 2012
And the used black is April 25 2012

If you have any questions or would like to buy, feel free to email me at sgreen@highway85creative.com - also, we are getting ready to sell the VJ 1604 as well fairly soon ... so if you are interested in that at all, let me know and I can get you in touch with my boss to go over the details and pricing etc.

Thanks!

Sean

Last edited: