• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AZ For Sale - Large Format Printer - Roland XR-640

Original purchase price was $29,224 - Will let it go at $22,000

Large format printer in brand new, perfect condition with only (2)+/- sets of ink through the machine.

Priced to sell at what we feel is a fair price but some negotiation is possible and transportation can be affected depending upon what arrangement we settle on.

Test printing demonstrations are available and any form of inspection/verification is encouraged.

This is a 7-color machine with CMYKLcLmLk ink set; Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 Ink cartridges; Prints media from 10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1625 mm);

Max printing width of 63"; Included items: XR-640 stand, cleaning liquid cartridges, power cord, media clamps, blade, blade holder, replacement blade for sheet cutter, Roland VersaWorks RIP Software, cleaning kit, manual, etc.

xr640.jpg
20170727_113154.jpg 20170727_113134.jpg

Roland Website Description:
With its two inline, mirrored print heads, integrated printing and contour-cutting technology, and GREENGUARD Gold Certified Eco-Sol MAX 2 inks in 7 or 8-color configurations, the XR-640 large format printer/cutter with metallic and white ink delivers maximum versatility and productivity with unsurpassed image quality. Thousands of print service providers have built their business on the XR-640, with the ability to produce everything from banners, vehicle wraps and fine art to print/cut labels, decals, point-of-purchase displays and so much more.

We've had both Roland eco-sol and HP latex machines - this was an insurance replacement for a stolen Roland 545EX. Honestly they are both great machines but we're going to stick with the HP. I know there are a lot of loyal and loving Roland devotees out there though and I just want to find her a good home.