• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Force Majeure: Yet another Corrugated Plastic Increase (Coroplast)

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I think they are still talking about coro, but I've noticed concrete and steel go up too. Local concrete companies raised their minimum yards as well. Steel has gone up quite a bit.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
With such price volatility price increases can seem like a ruse. Not all suppliers raise their prices at the same time. Some are afraid to and delay, some are using up old stock. Some raise prices proactively to account for future volatility.

In the end, the prices are certainly going up this year.

Increased prices are not actually a problem on their own once they stabilize.

Johnny Best

Price increase in supplies, gas, food and everything else. People and business make more money because of charging more because of those increases. Make more money, pay more taxes. Its all been thought out by the higher ups.

wrkalot

It's every where. Our core business is screen printing. We print around 15k-20k shirts a week at the moment. EVERY thing is going up. Even the basics. On top of that we have shortages. Imagine being a screen printer and being told by your suppliers that there is massive shortage on white and black ink and it could be months before it stablizes. And oh yea, the price just went up 30% for what ever you can get. Hell, they ran out of several colors for our PMS mixing system because of a shortage on specific pigments. Garments too. As an example Gildan essentially has zero stock on some of their most popular styles and colors and we are told it could be NEXT FALL before it stabilizes.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's every where. Our core business is screen printing. We print around 15k-20k shirts a week at the moment. EVERY thing is going up. Even the basics. On top of that we have shortages. Imagine being a screen printer and being told by your suppliers that there is massive shortage on white and black ink and it could be months before it stablizes. And oh yea, the price just went up 30% for what ever you can get. Hell, they ran out of several colors for our PMS mixing system because of a shortage on specific pigments. Garments too. As an example Gildan essentially has zero stock on some of their most popular styles and colors and we are told it could be NEXT FALL before it stabilizes.
The paint shortage is real. I'm having a house built and the builder said there is a delay with paint. I had to get a few gallons myself for a patch and paint job after taking down some channel letters and had to drive a few towns over to a store that had a few gallons of white base left.