• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ford Raptor graphics

toodark

Has anyone done graphics on a Raptor like this? Does anyone know the "RAPTOR" font? I have 2 of these trucks to do now.

Attachments

• sema-2009-ford-svt-raptor-even-more-appealing-with-6-2-liter-v8[2].jpg
    sema-2009-ford-svt-raptor-even-more-appealing-with-6-2-liter-v8[2].jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 638

Mosh

Ford copyright. If you are doing them for someone athorized then they can get you the artwork. If they say they can't get the art, then they art not authorized. trust me on that.

toodark

Is this artwork actual OEM for the Ford Raptor? The guy I am doing the trucks for had these pictures taken at SEMA. Thanks

54warrior

I was just reading about the white truck in a mag yesterday. That is the SVT Raptor, which was at SEMA. Supposedly everything on the truck is available through Ford (including the 37" tires/wheels). IDK if that includes the graphics or not. It is a much different version than the 'regular' Raptor.

SweetDaddyD

I have a customer that wants these graphics done. Like the ones shown in the first post from the SEMA show vehicle, not the factory ones.

If anyone on here has made them or would like to make them can you shoot me a price to Chuforia at gmail dot com

Thanks!

J

john1

All i can say is charge very well for these. Ford i believe offers them as a add on for $2000

phototec

Oh no! Someone's rolled an Ford F-150 SVT Raptor after just 1,917 miles, completely tearing the front passenger-side suspension out and smashing the hell out of the cabin.

Attachments

• f150_raptor_crash.jpg
    f150_raptor_crash.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 430