• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

forgot how crummy this logo looked

signguy 55

Got a friend in London who sent me some Olympic hats and tshirts. Man, I forgot how ugly this logo looked. Would love to know what they paid for this piece of junk. I can hear it now if I had designed it " Your number 2s don't match!!!!!"

Attachments

• London2012logo.jpg
    London2012logo.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

wildside

Looks like it reads: 201'2 (kinda) :doh:
i'm impressed:doh:, i read "what the f is that, with the little olympics logo in the corner"...

i never saw the 2012 until you said it, wow that is a crappy logo, just keep the olympic rings and put arial 2012 under it, much more effective

SignosaurusRex

Got a friend in London who sent me some Olympic hats and tshirts. Man, I forgot how ugly this logo looked. Would love to know what they paid for this piece of junk. I can hear it now if I had designed it " Your number 2s don't match!!!!!"

£400,000. approx. $533,000.oo U.S.
The design was actually finished in 2006 and initially included additional colors.

I sense there was a committee involved.

The 2012 Olympics organizing committee was forced to withdraw its animated promotional video of the logo because it triggered seizures in people with epilepsy.

CanuckSigns

LOL, I can see it now

Committee member 1: Can we make it look more like Lisa Simpson giving a BJ?

Designer: ummmmmm...... sure.