• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Found an Incredible Squeegee - Cheap Wrap Tools

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Just 1 squeegee type? IMO you need different types.

Different sizes, stiffness, shape

You can’t use a philips head screw driver to get out all the screws you might come across can you? Each squeegee has its purpose and use. I’ve been wrapping for 20+ years and use a variety of tools to get the job done.

HulkSmash

Just 1 squeegee type? IMO you need different types.

Different sizes, stiffness, shape

You can’t use a philips head screw driver to get out all the screws you might come across can you? Each squeegee has its purpose and use. I’ve been wrapping for 20+ years and use a variety of tools to get the job done.

I see Silvers, and Whites.
Silvers are essentially the golds, they're soft and conform

highrolling24

When I finish a bigger job that I made some decent money on I reward myself with a tool so couple weeks ago I bought a couple different squeegees one with a rubber end great for doing stuff wet and very hard other side that works good for putting transfer tape down. I also bought a couple others and different sizes. I enjoy tools though I just bought a 3/8 husky cordless ratchet for $60 from Home D and I tore a motor apart the other day and that thing was awesome! So I do believe there is the Right Tool for Everything.
Brian