• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fountain Fill problem

scottfree13

Scottfree Graphics
A customer sent me a file with several fountain fills powerclipped in it. It opens just fine, but when I export it as an eps. file to use in Versaworks on my Roland printer the fountain fills change colors once opened in Versaworks. In fact if I import the eps. file back into Corel it also changes the color of the fountain fill. This one has me stumped.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A customer sent me a file with several fountain fills powerclipped in it. It opens just fine, but when I export it as an eps. file to use in Versaworks on my Roland printer the fountain fills change colors once opened in Versaworks. In fact if I import the eps. file back into Corel it also changes the color of the fountain fill. This one has me stumped.

Gradients created in Corel are local and proprietary to Corel. They do not export gracefully. Neither do they import well. If you want to export something with a gradient out of Corel do it it as a bitmap or recreate it in whatever package is importing the file..

scottfree13

Scottfree Graphics
Thank you for the input, he sent it back over this morning and all is good. Always great advice here! Thanks again.