• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Franken Signs coming to Asheville / Boone NC high country area

FrankenSigns.biz

I'm scouting for a location in the NC high country and I'm looking to hire or partner with someone already in the area.

Just thought I'd make a shout out to see if anyone might be interested in a management position to head up our new location.

We are ready to offer excellent compensation and health insurance for the right individual.

Interested and qualified individuals should feel free to call or PM me.

Fred, if I'm over stepping my boundaries with this post feel free to delete this or contact me to demand MM or equivalent status.

John L

Several areas are like that. Asheville, Pineville, Hilton Head Island, etc etc SIGN ORDINANCE; 1; Sign must look like a tree or shrub. 2; Advertising is strictly prohibited. 3; Under certain circumstances a sign may be allowed but only if it is to be completely hidden from view by a tree or a shrub.

FrankenSigns.biz

Several areas are like that. Asheville, Pineville, Hilton Head Island, etc etc SIGN ORDINANCE; 1; Sign must look like a tree or shrub. 2; Advertising is strictly prohibited. 3; Under certain circumstances a sign may be allowed but only if it is to be completely hidden from view by a tree or a shrub.

Hilton Head is like that. I've done several signs down there and we manage. It just seems so un-American to have such strict sign ordinances.

Pineville on the other hand is particularly bad. They don't even allow spurrikers. Do that and they will shut you down, I kid you not.

A spurriker someone who stands out on the street near a business dressed like the Statue of Liberty for a tax preparer or say Spider-Man for a costume shop. It's an old term not much used today but back in the old days you'd see them on the streets of New York, yelling for pedestrians to visit shops.

But it's all good, we just mind our P's and Q's and deal with it because the visibility of my shop has literally doubled our business.

John L

Regulations can have the effect of keeping away competition for you. Best of luck in your search for help and congratulations on your expansion.

FrankenSigns.biz

Pineville is a suburb of Charlotte, NC. It has a paltry 2500 residents but a staggering 3.5 million square feet of office / retail space. Needless to say much of that space is occupied and they all need signs. The regulations are to be abided by, but after all, business here are allowed signs, we install them all the time.