• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Stuff For Y'all

jfiscus

Rap Master
Spartan Utility Box for 2012 Econoline Chassis, 10% Scale.

Attachments

• Spartan-Box-Econoline-10pct.jpg
    Spartan-Box-Econoline-10pct.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Spartan Box Econoline 10pct.pdf
    541.8 KB · Views: 191

jfiscus

Rap Master
I had the pleasure of making templates for two separate customers today that both had Spartan boxes on their chassis.
This one is a 2022(?) on a 2022 Chevrolet chassis.

I added a ladder on the ladder rack, as one usually sits there and would obstruct the visuals in that area.

Attachments

• Spartan UG Truck Template.pdf
    691.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Spartan-UG-Truck-Template.jpg
    Spartan-UG-Truck-Template.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 209

jfiscus

Rap Master
Food truck trailer template anyone?

Attachments

• FOOD TRUCK TRAILER.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 196
  • FOOD-TRUCK-TRAILER.jpg
    FOOD-TRUCK-TRAILER.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 209

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here is a Chevy "underground truck", Spartan Body.

Attachments

• UG-Truck.jpg
    UG-Truck.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 193
  • UG Truck.pdf
    683 KB · Views: 173

jfiscus

Rap Master
Another enclosed Trailer template. 10% scale.
The sides are 16', but it also has the slanted front in addition to that...

Attachments

• Trailer Template 10pct.pdf
    482.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Trailer-Template-10pct.jpg
    Trailer-Template-10pct.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 179

jfiscus

Rap Master
53ft Wabash Trailer, with plenty of rivets.
10% scale.

Attachments

• 53ft Wabash Trailer Template.pdf
    853.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 53ft-Wabash-Trailer-Template.jpg
    53ft-Wabash-Trailer-Template.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 168

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
So, I understand free is free. But if you don't have shutterstock, sign elements and various others in your arsenal, you're going to be using all of your time redrawing things.

Just by 2 cents.

jfiscus

Rap Master
So, I understand free is free. But if you don't have shutterstock, sign elements and various others in your arsenal, you're going to be using all of your time redrawing things.
I like iStock and Adobe for stock images, but without Gigapixel AI also incorporated into that we'd have a lot more issues sourcing imagery for larger prints.
Heck, I also use Vecteezy a lot for simple vector art and pieces that I incorporate into designs.
I use PVO for most templates; I just share the custom templates I create as I make them.

White Haus

Not a Newbie

Just by 2 cents.

What does that have to do with jfiscus generously sharing all these templates? Clearly he's good at creating them and has a need for them, and is kind enough to pass them along.

You're not going going to find these templates on all those random stock image sites you mentioned.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
What does that have to do with jfiscus generously sharing all these templates? Clearly he's good at creating them and has a need for them, and is kind enough to pass them along.

You're not going going to find these templates on all those random stock image sites you mentioned.
How long have you been in business?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I like iStock and Adobe for stock images, but without Gigapixel AI also incorporated into that we'd have a lot more issues sourcing imagery for larger prints.
Heck, I also use Vecteezy a lot for simple vector art and pieces that I incorporate into designs.
I use PVO for most templates; I just share the custom templates I create as I make them.
We get our vehicle templates from sign elements.